Hospitals are woven into the fabric of our communities.
- Deliver 10,152 Babies
- Perform 73,255 surgeries
- Treat 363,992 ER Visitors
Source: AHA Annual Survey Data, 2012
- Employ 5.5 million people
- Support 1 of every 9 Jobs in America
- Generate $700 billionIn economic activity
Source: The Economic Contribution of Hospitals, AHA, 2013
- Emergency room wait times will increase.
- NICUs, trauma centers, and burn units will be harmed.
- Patients will lose access to cutting-edge medical technology.
And who will these cuts hurt? YOU. (and that’s just not right)
Our goal Protect Access to the for all